a count up timer

Hello,

we work with Congo in the town theatre of Dortmund since September last year - and we miss ,among other things, a count up timer which counts the times between two cues - is this possible in the next version?

Greetings

Sabine

Parents
  • Have you looked at the Alert function? There is an Alert mode that measures the times between the crossfades. It can record Alert times for you automatically.

When the show is played back, it will count down the Alert time and give you a warning when you are getting close to the estimated start of the cue.

• If I'm understanding the request correctly, the timer is always counting the time since the last GO. Just a simple clock that counts how much time has elapsed since the last GO press. I've also had this request a few times. It is great for example in dance shows or a threatre show with long breaks to see how much time has gone by. The time does not need to be stored anywhere, just displayed. The counter of course resets when GO is pressed.

I think Alert is a different solution.

I'm not sure, but it could be that VLC had this sort of timer..

Oskar

• If I'm understanding the request correctly, the timer is always counting the time since the last GO. Just a simple clock that counts how much time has elapsed since the last GO press. I've also had this request a few times. It is great for example in dance shows or a threatre show with long breaks to see how much time has gone by. The time does not need to be stored anywhere, just displayed. The counter of course resets when GO is pressed.

I think Alert is a different solution.

I'm not sure, but it could be that VLC had this sort of timer..

Oskar

Children
Related