Channel Times

Hi All,

I just tried 'Channel Times'. Is it possible to use it for attributes?

I am thinking about a situation I have 4 moving heads, and would like to assign individual Pan/Tilt Times for crossfade. Is it possible in Congo?

Cheers,

Adam

Parents
  • Yes, but they are not called Channel Times.

You can either set global FCB times, times for individual devices, times for individual attributes, or any combination of the above.

Discrete timing for Attributes can be found in the Attribute Editors:

• Live Attributes - [Attrib]
      • Alternatively, use # [Time]&[Attribute_Type_Key] to immediately apply the times into Live Attributes.
      • You must [Update] or [Record] to store attribute times from here.
    • Preset Attribute Editor - # [Preset] & [Attrib]

The timing rows are expanded or collapsed by holding [Format] and pressing the Down or Up arrow keys once or twice.

There is also an "Attribute Times" button in the Record dialog that will open the timing editor for you.

• Yes, but they are not called Channel Times.

You can either set global FCB times, times for individual devices, times for individual attributes, or any combination of the above.

Discrete timing for Attributes can be found in the Attribute Editors:

• Live Attributes - [Attrib]
      • Alternatively, use # [Time]&[Attribute_Type_Key] to immediately apply the times into Live Attributes.
      • You must [Update] or [Record] to store attribute times from here.
    • Preset Attribute Editor - # [Preset] & [Attrib]

The timing rows are expanded or collapsed by holding [Format] and pressing the Down or Up arrow keys once or twice.

There is also an "Attribute Times" button in the Record dialog that will open the timing editor for you.

Children
Related