Dynamics

When I run through a show with dynamics, the dynamic set to start on the next step starts before I go to it. How do I get that to stop?

Parents
  • Which kind of Dynamic?

V5 Dynamic Playbacks will run the moment the Level (Intensity) of the Dynamic Effect Playback climbs above 1% - they'll fade up in size as it rises from 1% to 100%, reaching 'prgrammed' size at 100%.

To prevent them starting, keep the Level at 0%.

The Effect Dock is as great way to keep track of the playbacks - it opens at the bottom of Screen 1 by default, but if you've closed it or want it elsewhere, press [Setup] & [Browser], then choose the "Effect" dock in the location you want.

The older Dyn Effect are 'event-based' - they start in the Preset that has the Dyn Effect recorded, and stop when the base point is moved or a 'Stop F,C,B, or I' Dyn Effect is played.

If they have been accidentally recorded early, you'll need to open the Preset Editor, choose the Dyn Effect cell and hit [Modify]. You can then edit and/or delete the Dyn Effects as required.

• Which kind of Dynamic?

V5 Dynamic Playbacks will run the moment the Level (Intensity) of the Dynamic Effect Playback climbs above 1% - they'll fade up in size as it rises from 1% to 100%, reaching 'prgrammed' size at 100%.

To prevent them starting, keep the Level at 0%.

The Effect Dock is as great way to keep track of the playbacks - it opens at the bottom of Screen 1 by default, but if you've closed it or want it elsewhere, press [Setup] & [Browser], then choose the "Effect" dock in the location you want.

The older Dyn Effect are 'event-based' - they start in the Preset that has the Dyn Effect recorded, and stop when the base point is moved or a 'Stop F,C,B, or I' Dyn Effect is played.

If they have been accidentally recorded early, you'll need to open the Preset Editor, choose the Dyn Effect cell and hit [Modify]. You can then edit and/or delete the Dyn Effects as required.

Children
No Data
Related