Changing channel levels within a chase

Hello

I'm sure there's a very easy way of doing this, but so far it has me stumped!  I want to create a chase with a number of steps and varying channel intensities within those steps. 

So, for instance, I want step 1 of the chase to contain channel 10 at full and channel 11 at 50%. 

When I create the chase I can insert the channels, but they are both at the same intensity within the step.  Is there a simple way of doing this?  I have tried playing with content effects, but get too tangled up in the moving light jargon to be able to see a simple way of doing this.  These lights are just generics, so there are no other parameters I wish to change except intensity.

I've also tried creating a second sequence with presets that equate to the steps of my chase.  I can insert this into my first sequence in the appropriate place by putting it in a master link, and this sets the chase running as I want, but when I go into the next preset in my first sequence it doesn't stop sequence 2 running unless I move the master fader up and down again.  Is there a way to automatically stop it running the master link? 

Thanks for any suggestions!

Louise

Related