Videoprojector control

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a congo kid or Jr to control the shutter of a panasonic videoprojector.

It can be done with sending an UDP message, I can do it with my computer...

but I'm lost on the congo!

Does anyone can help me?

Parents
  • Cobalt can send user-defined UDP packets to a specific routable unicast destination.

You will need to configure the destination (output) port and IP address in Play Settings > Show Control.
    You then create an Action Macro to send each UDP packet in the sequence step, Direct Select etc

The basic UDP Action Macro syntax is "UDP <data_to_send>", and applies everywhere that supports Action Macros.

Search the Help for "UDP" and "Action Macro" for further details of the syntax and data format.

• Cobalt can send user-defined UDP packets to a specific routable unicast destination.

You will need to configure the destination (output) port and IP address in Play Settings > Show Control.
    You then create an Action Macro to send each UDP packet in the sequence step, Direct Select etc

The basic UDP Action Macro syntax is "UDP <data_to_send>", and applies everywhere that supports Action Macros.

Search the Help for "UDP" and "Action Macro" for further details of the syntax and data format.

Children
No Data
Related