LED Fixtures holding Effect Steps after Crossfade

Dear Colleagues,

1) I am using Martin Stagebars on a Congo Jr set to RGBAW x 2 mode. After running content effects in a preset,I crossfade to a static state. I get the static state and a step of the outgoing effect. No matter how many times I try and update it.

2) Also when I press Calt ChID the LED's stay on. I guess this is because there is no channel intensity just colour attributes. Is there anyway I can get them to respond to channel intensity?

Parents
  • 1) At the end of a Content Effect, attributes will remain in the 'last' position they were placed in if not told to go somewhere else due to the LTP nature of attributes.

2) Open up the Template for the Stagebars and ensure there is a tick in the "Fade With Intensity" cell for each of the colour attributes. This activates the 'virtual' intensity function for each of those attributes and makes them much easier to control.

- One side effect of not having 'virtual' intensity turned on is that it's easy to make a mistake when using the Record Attribute Mode: Active as the lights can be physically 'on', but with a zero intensity and thus not get recorded. This is probably where your first problem comes from.

[edited by: Richard at 7:15 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, May 14 2009]
Reply Children
No Data
Related