upgrading for 4.3 on Congo Jr.

I´ve been trying to upgrade my Congo Jr. for the 4.3 version so I can use the USB remote and i´m being asked to enter a software upgrade code.

Were can I get this code?

Thank you,

Rui. 

Parents
  • The Upgrade Code is for if/when you buy additional output blocks - to upgrade your Congo (Jr) from 1024 outputs up towards the maximum of 6144.
    I think you've clicked on "Software upgrade code...", instead of "Software Update"

The Congo upgrade process is as follows:

• Downloading the software (Congo430.exe)
    • Rename the file "Congo.exe" - note that Windows XP hides the ".exe" bit by default.
    • Put it on a USB memory stick in a folder called "Software"
    • Boot the console to the Heartbeat screen.
    • Insert the USB memory stick
    • Click "System Settings"
    • The "Software Update" button should now be active - click on it and follow the instructions.
    If this doesn't work for you, call your local ETC Tech Support and we'll be happy to help you!

[edited by: Richard at 3:54 PM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jun 20 2007]
  • The Upgrade Code is for if/when you buy additional output blocks - to upgrade your Congo (Jr) from 1024 outputs up towards the maximum of 6144.
    I think you've clicked on "Software upgrade code...", instead of "Software Update"

The Congo upgrade process is as follows:

• Downloading the software (Congo430.exe)
    • Rename the file "Congo.exe" - note that Windows XP hides the ".exe" bit by default.
    • Put it on a USB memory stick in a folder called "Software"
    • Boot the console to the Heartbeat screen.
    • Insert the USB memory stick
    • Click "System Settings"
    • The "Software Update" button should now be active - click on it and follow the instructions.
    If this doesn't work for you, call your local ETC Tech Support and we'll be happy to help you!

[edited by: Richard at 3:54 PM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jun 20 2007]
Children
No Data
Related