Software or hardware problem?

Hi

After I start Congo with V5.1 and wait for almost 3 minutes to work with the console one strange thing to me happen. All the 3 monitors just have the gray window around the screen were I can see the name of the play, the hours, etc but on the middle the screens nothing appears. they were black. The console works fine put the presets on if the GO is pressed, select some channels and put them at the intensity that we want, the only problem is that I can't see anything of what I'm doing.

I press the BROWSER, LIVE keys and nothing I choose one of the SCREENS that I've got and nothing. To shutdown the console I've got to use the CTRL+ALT+DEL and after I restart the console it happen again the same. At least 3 more times I do this until I prees the RESET button on the back of CONGO and even then just at second time I cann see all the tabs on all the monitors.

In a week it happen twice.

Is this a problem with software or hardware??

It's the first time that happen to me but one of my collegue told me now that sometime ago it happen to him too. That day he solve the problem by using a CONGO Jr. and on the next day the CONGO works fine and he forgot to talk about that.

Pedro Alves

• Hi Pedro,

which site is your console located at? Do you have a file server path entered into the Settings menu? If so, is this file server connected with no problems?

I think at this point you should contact ETC Tech Services or your Dealer directly to locate the cause of your problems.

For technical support in the Americas, please call 608/831-4116, or toll-free in the U.S. at 800/688-4116.
    For technical support in Europe, please call (+44) 20 8896 1000.
    For technical support in Germany, please call (+49) 8024 4700-0
    For technical support in Asia, please call (+852) 2799 1220.

Related