Help with fixture profile/template

Hi, hope this is in the right place!

I've just started to get my head around our new congo at work- I'm just about to play about with some old fixtres - Showtec Club Spot 575 and Skytec 575 moving head and was wondering if anyone has created a fixture profile/template for them? If not, would any of the current library enable me to get them working?!

http://www.showfotos.nl/manuals/SHOWTEC%20Manuals/40135-Club%20Spot%20575-E.pdf

Thanks

Matts

Parents
  • Attached is a showfile containing a template for this fixture. The manual is a bit vague in places, so I don't know how accurate I've got it.

To use this template in a show, choose Browser > File > Import, choose Template and select the Club Spot 575-E.

Notes:
    This fixture doesn't have a separate Dimmer attribute, so I've built a 'fake' Intensity for it which may make it feel a little strange in operation - you'll need the fixture Intensity at 100% for the Strobe and Lamp Controls to work.

EDIT:

The original attachment was slightly corrupted (looks like it was my fault), so I've reuploaded the proper version.

EDIT 2: I've downloaded and checked "v2", and this one works fine. Sorry about the original mistake!

[edited by: Richard at 4:05 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, Jun 25 2009]
    Showtec Club Spot 575-E v2.asc
  • Thanks for your help - it works fine now!

Cheers

Matts

Reply Children
No Data
Related