searhing for template to robe 700E AT?

Hi!

I´m looking for templates to robe 700E AT wash and spot . I didn´t find the template in the Congo Jr console.

I´m a beginner at the console... So, if you have one can you please help me ;-)

//Danne

[edited by: danne at 3:31 PM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jun 20 2007]
Parents
  • You have a couple of options:

1. Make one yourself using the built-in Template Editor.
    2. Download the attachment to this post and import the templates I've just made into your shows.

I've built these for Mode 1 on the Wash and Mode 3 on the Spot.
    I doubt you need the Pan/Tilt macros because you can do much more with the Congo Jr effects engine!

robe 700e at.zip
  • Yes, I know that I can built my one template... but I´m not so good at it. And I want to be prepared in detalj becuse I gonna get my robe the day before the show...

Thanks a lot for the templates I think it gonna help me out. So what you are saying is that the effect generator in congo jr  not gonna work on this templates?!

Do you have any macros to share?

thanks again ;-)

• You're welcome!

What I meant is that the Robe 700E AT units have built-in effects generators that can be accessed via DMX channels when in certain personality modes.
    I've built the templates for modes that don't include these, because you have much more flexibility if you use the Congo Jr effects engine.

The Congo Jr dynamic effects will work for these units.

The Macros I mentioned are the automatic functions built into the Robe moving light - I prefer not to use these! 

•  

Ok,. I´ll use the congo jr effect. thats the way I´ll prefer. I didin´t know that the unit have a built in macros. You learn someting new every day :-)

thanks

Reply Children
Related