Effects on a Jnr

Hi all,

I use to the daddy of Congo's and been on a Jnr today doing some rough plotting.

My question is on the Big Congo I can change Effects with the screen on the Jnr I can only get to the first screen and thats it, carnt seem to get to series ect.....which would be on U2 U3.

Another one is..... and good tips on busking with direct selects. at the moment I've set up a page with all my most used colours, beams ect on this. I know about the 123 button on the right and also changing the master to direct select....but if I wanted to change my MAC 2000 to a colour in 4sec, the Mac 500 to a postion and then Scr in colour very quickly, is there and easy way !!!!!! or am I just being picky and use to loads of directs selects at a fingers touch !!!!!!

Thanks in advance

Carl the Jnr novice :(

[edited by: cknapper at 3:27 PM (GMT -6) on Thu, Jul 2 2009]
Parents
  • Hi Carl,

Yeah, you're being picky, but I know how you feel.  I, too, am used to Congo Sr and the Jr is a little bit different.  I often have issues with switching in and out of direct selects while busking a show.

The U1,U2,U3 buttons are softkeys on the main page or misc page of soft keys (don't offhand remember which).

Take care,

John

• Hi Carl,

Yeah, you're being picky, but I know how you feel.  I, too, am used to Congo Sr and the Jr is a little bit different.  I often have issues with switching in and out of direct selects while busking a show.

The U1,U2,U3 buttons are softkeys on the main page or misc page of soft keys (don't offhand remember which).

Take care,

John

Children
Related