V6 slower

Hey guys,

First off wanted to say thanks for V6 i am loving some of the new features. My problem is that it is slower than V5. Every few seconds the hour glass pops up 2-3 times and i cant do anything. when i go through the seq with seq+ and seq- is hangs up. also when recording a new preset the led faceplates  take longer to switch to word and same when i hit modify. is this a know issue or am i going to fast for the console?

Parents
  • Howdy GFCLD,

sorry to hear the slowness. We will help you get to the bottom of this. ;)  How many DMX Universes does your console have? Do you  have a Congo Jr or Congo (Senior). Are you using a network with your console? If so - which network protocols are you using, and what is all on your network?

Better it would be faster to help you out, if you contact us, Tech Services, directly

under 608/831-4116, or toll-free in the U.S. at 800/688-4116.

[edited by: corey at 8:13 AM (GMT -6) on Tue, Sep 8 2009]
  • thanks for the quick response. i am using 2 dmx universes Congo SR. and no network. just straight run to the dimmers. also when i recorded preset 1000 it froze and i had to reboot. did not get a crash file. also had some of the buttons not respond.

Reply Children
Related