Recorded preset not showing in sequence

Running National Arts fest in Grahamstown. Just had a little chaos getting intels to work. After sorting them out, we carried on recording cues, but they did not show in the active sequence we were working in. Has to go to seq screen and insert the presets in. As a last resort, I activated "Modify sequnce". I've since looked in the pdf help file and found that wait& follon etc are now de-activated.

Any hhoughts?

Parents
  • Modify Sequence will have no effect on whether presets get automatically added to the sequence on the main playback. The setting you need is "Build Sequence", which you can find by pressing SETUP & PLAYBACK.

Modify Sequence is a setting that you would want to use if you were using a lot of wait/followon times and you wanted to step through and edit that series of presets one by one. 

I hope this helps -

Thanks -

Sarah

• Modify Sequence will have no effect on whether presets get automatically added to the sequence on the main playback. The setting you need is "Build Sequence", which you can find by pressing SETUP & PLAYBACK.

Modify Sequence is a setting that you would want to use if you were using a lot of wait/followon times and you wanted to step through and edit that series of presets one by one. 

I hope this helps -

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related