Channels only not working with Jr. 2x10 wing

Hello,

this is a minor problem that I have already discussed twice with Mr. Krogell. Channels only mode seems to be rather useless with Congo Jr. if you just have  the smaller fader wing with 20 faders/masters. Page selection assumes that you have 40 masters at hand and there is no way of getting channels 21 - 40, 61 - 80 and so on assigned as channel faders. Is there maybe a way to select a 20-fader layout in the future?

Sorry to say, I'm also thinking that version 6 is not  as stable as v5. Hoping this will be fixed soon. I like the new features though.

Marko

Parents
  • Hello Marko,

Regarding Channels Only mode: This mode is currently designed to run in blocks of 40 for various historical reasons. We might consider changing this to blocks of 20 in a future version to better fit the new, smaller modules.

Regarding stability and performance: Yes, we are aware of this and have been working very hard in the last weeks to find a solution. We are just about to release a new version (6.0.2) that will have significantly improved performance and be much more stable.

• Hello Marko,

Regarding Channels Only mode: This mode is currently designed to run in blocks of 40 for various historical reasons. We might consider changing this to blocks of 20 in a future version to better fit the new, smaller modules.

Regarding stability and performance: Yes, we are aware of this and have been working very hard in the last weeks to find a solution. We are just about to release a new version (6.0.2) that will have significantly improved performance and be much more stable.

Children
No Data
Related