Issues / Feature Requests

Hi .. we've owned a Congo since 05. I love this console, but as with all things leading edge occasionally there are hiccups. Let's use this post to report odd behaviours, work arounds, and feature requests to ETC and Congo development.

David Brenchley

Hope Community Church

Raleigh, NC 

[edited by: Dave at 3:43 PM (GMT -6) on Wed, Nov 15 2006]
Parents
  • ok .. this is going to be a stupid one .. I know there's a way to do it .. but I've not yet found it in the manual .. or discovered it playing around ..

say your setting a cue .. ya got all those nice purple boxes, and the C & the F's etc displayed in live. Now you decide you want to throw the whole thing out and start a new one. How to do clear the screen / "changed buffer" ??? The only way I've discovered is to record a preset then erase it.

• Hi Dave.

Another quick way to get the purples out is by pressing the Refresh button (pre 4.2 labeled Update Playback).
    That will refresh your playback/sequence so that what was recorded into the sequence is restored and any changes thrown out.

If you just want to clear the changed flags for attributes, you can hold C and press F/C/B or a wheelkey. That will clear the changed flags and those parameters wont be recorded to the next sequence step/preset.

To set changed flags, use the softkey "Set changed" in combination with F/C/B or a wheelkey.

Oskar

[edited by: okrogell at 1:48 PM (GMT -6) on Tue, Dec 05 2006]
  • Hi Dave.

Another quick way to get the purples out is by pressing the Refresh button (pre 4.2 labeled Update Playback).
    That will refresh your playback/sequence so that what was recorded into the sequence is restored and any changes thrown out.

If you just want to clear the changed flags for attributes, you can hold C and press F/C/B or a wheelkey. That will clear the changed flags and those parameters wont be recorded to the next sequence step/preset.

To set changed flags, use the softkey "Set changed" in combination with F/C/B or a wheelkey.

Oskar

[edited by: okrogell at 1:48 PM (GMT -6) on Tue, Dec 05 2006]
Children
No Data
Related