Issues / Feature Requests

Hi .. we've owned a Congo since 05. I love this console, but as with all things leading edge occasionally there are hiccups. Let's use this post to report odd behaviours, work arounds, and feature requests to ETC and Congo development.

David Brenchley

Hope Community Church

Raleigh, NC 

[edited by: Dave at 3:43 PM (GMT -6) on Wed, Nov 15 2006]
Parents
  • Hey Sarah and Team ... how bout ...

The ability to "chase" sequences with all applicable times ...

Recording presets via the bump buttons

• Hi Dave!

I'm not sure what you mean by "the ability to "chase" sequences with all applicable times"... Do you mean something different than using a regular sequence as a chase? Because you can already do that - either set the sequence mode to "Chase" from "Normal" in the Sequences list, or you can use wait times and the Link To Step function to create a looping sequence. If this is not what you want to do, could you provide more details?

Also, you can record presets directly to masters by setting up the look you want, selecting the channels you want to include in the preset, and pressing RECORD & MASTER KEY or # RECORD & MASTERKEY...

Hope this helps!

Sarah

• Hi Dave!

I'm not sure what you mean by "the ability to "chase" sequences with all applicable times"... Do you mean something different than using a regular sequence as a chase? Because you can already do that - either set the sequence mode to "Chase" from "Normal" in the Sequences list, or you can use wait times and the Link To Step function to create a looping sequence. If this is not what you want to do, could you provide more details?

Also, you can record presets directly to masters by setting up the look you want, selecting the channels you want to include in the preset, and pressing RECORD & MASTER KEY or # RECORD & MASTERKEY...

Hope this helps!

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related