Congo v4.3.1 Software Released

Congo v4.3.1 Software Now Available

You can now download Congo v4.3.1 software from the ETC Web site.

This version contains a new Event/Trigger system including the ability to trigger Congo events by serial commands, and a number of small but significant enhancements and bug fixes. Notable enhancements include:

At Mode - channel selections may now be terminated by the "." key.
Fade With Intensity Devices - these no longer require that a dummy DMX address be patched for the Fade With Intensity function to work.
Fetch: now fetches the state of devices in the main playback including tracked-in values, not just parameters recorded in the source preset.
Cue Only recording: when recording a new preset, the advanced tab offers "Cue Only" recording, which will copy attribute values from the previous state into the preset following the new preset.

The software and complete details about the changes and bug fixes in this release can be found here.

Thanks -

Sarah

• Plus:

"• GOTO: If you make a GOTO command during an ongoing crossfade, the GOTO will now fade from the current crossfade state to the new. Note: This will also affect how MSC Go commands are handled."

Thanks Guys, maybe only my way of working that was affected by that but it's great to know you're listening.

Keep up the good work!

Richard

• sclausen:
    Fetch: now fetches the state of devices in the main playback including tracked-in values, not just parameters recorded in the source preset.

I know it's pretty late to respond to this, but my theater's dark and I haven't kept up. This feature ALONE is an awesome fix. 

Looking forward to it,
    Anne
Related