V6.0.2 strange behaviour Master contents. Anyone else?

Hi

We have a Congo Jnr running V6.0.2 with a master wing and extra 2 x 10 fader wing.

We are having problems with faders loaded up with Presets, channels and Groups as the contents stop outputting. The fader appears to have the relevant content as the text still appears in the fader window but when you push the fader up the content doesn't output. If you Modify + Preset or Group the content is programmed in correctly. If you reload the same content into the same fader the content then outputs again.

I did think this was just happening after I programmed something new into a fader and this does certainly trigger it but last night I was running the desk for about 5 hours on a show and it was just randomly happening.

We have noticed this for a while and not attached the extra fader wing to see if this would help but it happens with just the master wing attached. 

1. Is this something your aware of and is there something I can do to resolve this?

-- I had assumed that changing the page on the Master wing would also change the page on the extra 2 x 10 wing. It doesn't.

2. How should I change it's page? It seems to be stuck on page 3??

-- Looking in the Masters view of various pages it shows faders 61 - 80 has contents loaded onto faders. I've not done this as we don't have those faders.

3. What might be happening here?

4. Is it ok just to have 60 faders and not a block of 40 or 80?

We have also noticed that sometimes the LED next to faders (with loaded content) don't always light up.

We have also suffered a full crash where the hour glass appears and the grey back ground with 'congo' written across both screens. (As it appears when it's booting up).
It would be great to hear from anyone who's having similar issues. Have you resolved this?
Might the above issues be resolved with next update?

5. Is there a likely time scale for next update? Wondering whether to move back to V5.1.

Related