Masking intensity

Hi

Running congo on V5

Can anyone tell me how to mask the intensity for the purpose of recording dynamic effects to masters without intensity wich is usefull for busking?

example;

Have a circle(dynamic 1) on a fader and a smooth(dynamic 13) next to it,

and be able to push up the smooth, and then the circle without overriding  the smooth?

I know its possible cause Ive done it, but not sure how.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks Chenn

Parents
  • Hi Chenn-

I would advise using the "Mark" intensity state. You can find the MARK key in the Channels Softkey menu. Select your channels as normal, set up your effect, then mark those channels and record the preset.

Alternatively, you can use the v5 Effects to create Dynamics. Effect Playbacks are far moew flexible than the old method of applying dynamic effects directly to channels, and the effect playback will only contain the dynamic movement and no other parameter information for the channels in question.

There are tutorials here in the forums for creating v5 Effects.

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi Chenn-

I would advise using the "Mark" intensity state. You can find the MARK key in the Channels Softkey menu. Select your channels as normal, set up your effect, then mark those channels and record the preset.

Alternatively, you can use the v5 Effects to create Dynamics. Effect Playbacks are far moew flexible than the old method of applying dynamic effects directly to channels, and the effect playback will only contain the dynamic movement and no other parameter information for the channels in question.

There are tutorials here in the forums for creating v5 Effects.

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
Related