display modes congo junior

Having used a Pronto for many years (possibly the only one in the UK), I got used to being able to choose a number of formats for the main display screen. There was only a single screen anyway, and we never felt that we were missing anything.....

Specifically is there a format which includes the A/B playback plus the current master page at the same time? All it needs is the content ("grp", or "seq3" or whatever) plus the % for the fader or progress if a timed fade.

Once a show is up and running then the channel display has secondary importance, so can this display go on the second screen?

I suspect this is in the manual somewhere but I must have been looking for the wrong keyword.

Phil

Parents
  • To get the view you have described, put a "Masters" Dock along the bottom with the "Main Playback" Tab on the same screen.
    -"Live" can be moved onto another monitor, or simply hidden behind another tab.

Congo does not have the same concept of 'display modes' as Pronto did.

Instead, there are Tabs and Docks which can be arranged as required.

Tabs take up the central area of the screen, and can be hidden underneath other tabs - examples are "Live" and "Main Playback" tabs.

To rearrange your Tabs, hold down the [Tab] key and use the left/right arrow keys to move the currently active (gold border) tab.

• Left/right moves the tab between screens.
    • Down splits the screen horizontally or vertically, Up makes it fullscreen again.

Docks sit on the edges of the screen - an example is the Browser.

To configure these, hold down [Setup] and hit [Browser] while a tab on the screen to be configured is active.
    You'll get a popup allowing you to choose which Dock (if any) should sit on each of the four screen edges.

Docks can be resized by making them active ([Browser] & [Arrow_Key]), then holding down [Browser] and rolling the level wheel.

Similar to Pronto, most of the Tabs and Docks have multiple overall formats available. Hitting the [Format] button will toggle through the various 'overall' formats available in the currently active Tab or Dock.
    The content inside the active Dock or Tab can also be 'zoomed' by holding down [Format] and rolling the level wheel.

• One other thing not to miss, is the ability to save a whole set-up of screens with Tabs and Docks.  I usually have a couple of different screens saved for programming and playback.

You make your direct selects type screen.  Press and hold "REC" and then press the screen direct select that you want to save the layout to.  You can label the screens using the browser.

Take care,

John

• One other thing not to miss, is the ability to save a whole set-up of screens with Tabs and Docks.  I usually have a couple of different screens saved for programming and playback.

You make your direct selects type screen.  Press and hold "REC" and then press the screen direct select that you want to save the layout to.  You can label the screens using the browser.

Take care,

John

Children
No Data
Related