Attributes without intensities

Hello

I am running V6.0.3 on our congo jr console.  Once we updated to this current version we began seeing a dialog box after recording or updating presets in a sequence.  It said:

"There are attributes recorded for channels without intensities. Remove?" 

It pops up most times when we set one of our scrollers or intelligent lights recorded without an intensity but with changed attributes.  I have to always press "cancel" to proceed as normal. 

Along the same lines; after that step, it never records the attributes unless we record it first with an intensity for the channel then go back and update it without an intensity for those channels. 

While this is not a major problem, it is very awkward, time consuming and annoying. I would like to know if it is something that we did when imported templates or if we have some other mistake?

thanks

john f keenan

Parents
  • Hi John,

This isn't new.  It is there to facilitate that automark feature.  If you have not yet started using automark, and are doing your own marks manually I can't recommend highly enough to start using automark.  It really does work well.

If you want to continue doing manual marks, have you tried changing the attribute record option to "Changed"?

Take care,

John

• Hi John,

This isn't new.  It is there to facilitate that automark feature.  If you have not yet started using automark, and are doing your own marks manually I can't recommend highly enough to start using automark.  It really does work well.

If you want to continue doing manual marks, have you tried changing the attribute record option to "Changed"?

Take care,

John

Children
No Data
Related