gel picker

I've got a question about the gel picker colors.

I'm trying some leds fixture from i-pix and when I use the gel picker to show to my collegues how easy it's to combine colors with led's fixtures and projectors with Lee colors I've see that it's almost impossible to do that. I'm trying with Lee 106 (Primary Red) and on the led fixture I saw an orange color what it's very wrong. When I went to the Browser»Devices»Gel picker tab I notice that the colors on that tab it's what I see on the led fixture but that color it's wrong like I say for instance the Lee 106 or the Lee 180. The color that it show on that tab it's very different from the really color . It's from our Congo Jr with V6.0.3 or I'm doing something wrong?? It's possible for me to change the settings of colors on the Gel Picker Tab?? if yes how can I do that???

• Hi Pedro -

The values we get are raw RGB values, and so with the different LEDs and color mixing systems available we can get close, but not always spot on with the color match. I would suggest that you start with the gel picker, then adjust the fixtures to match the color you're looking for, then store color palettes as usual.

Thanks much -

Sarah

Related