Master Playback layout on restart

Have I missed something in the new software or can someone explain why when turning on the desk and starting with the last saved play , that the presets that had been put onto Mast. PBKs (1-40) should be missing from where I had placed them!

They are still in the Preset list but I havent had to re-load them onto the faders before!

Also If i press the page + or - button to change page it wipes those presets when i return to the page I had them on, apart from the ones where the faders were up.

I can also only go to page 1 & 2 and I could have sworn there are more than that

This seems very odd to me so what am i missing / forgetting / secret plan etc etc

Cheers,

Andy

• That sounds like the "Auto-update master page" option is unticked - a little odd, as the default is for this to be on.
    - Look under [Setup] > "Masters", to turn it back on.

You can also manually record the current Master Page by using [Record] & [Page] for the relevant bank of Masters.

The console automatically creates pages 1 through 10 for you when you create a new play, so it sounds like your showfile has had a few things removed (maybe someone has been cleaning up the things they weren't using?)

Do you know how was this play created?

Related