Feature Request and question about touchscreens

So my new Congo Jr. is about to be ordered (finally!) and while I was hoping for the funds for a full-size, I'm still quite excited. But I have one question; some months ago I found in this forum a recommendation - not an official one I don't think - for a touchscreen that I believe doesn't require a driver. Therefore being a recommended solution for those wanting touchscreen control for option number 73 for how to use your Congo. Anyone know what that touchscreen is and where I might find it?

Also, I have a request for a feature I'd like to see; the ability to use a pointing device like a mouse or joystick for pan/tilt control of moving lights. Preferably on both Jr. and Sr. versions. Any chance that's going to be possible in the future? 

Parents
  • Blackfaer:
    Also, I have a request for a feature I'd like to see; the ability to use a pointing device like a mouse or joystick for pan/tilt control of moving lights. Preferably on both Jr. and Sr. versions. Any chance that's going to be possible in the future? 

The mouse-ball on the full-size Congo already does control pan/tilt by setting it to parameter function, I believe. Not sure how to replicate that on the Jr.

• I'm aware of that, but I'm referring to an external pointing device. You can plug a mouse or joystick into the ports on the consoles, but while a mouse works fine for moving around the GUI, you can't assign the pan/tilt controls to the mouse currently. I'm asking for a someday future update that would allow that.
  • I'm aware of that, but I'm referring to an external pointing device. You can plug a mouse or joystick into the ports on the consoles, but while a mouse works fine for moving around the GUI, you can't assign the pan/tilt controls to the mouse currently. I'm asking for a someday future update that would allow that.
Children
No Data
Related