Congo v6 Client on Windows 7

Has running Congo 6 software editor as a client been tested on Windows 7 by anybody?

I remember that the client mode wouldn't ever work right in Vista, but I haven't had the need to try it on Windows 7 yet, as i have access to (relatively) unlocked Windows XP Laptops through my uni's ITS department that will run the client fine.

Any help or insight would be appreciated, so i know if it's worth bothering to try.

(this is, of course, after I've gotten working HASP drivers and the software boots fine in offline mode)

Parents
  • Congo 6.0.3 Offline works on Windows 7  Home Premium (32Bit), Professional (32Bit) and Professional (64Bit).

OHD messages are produced on first run of offline, clicking ok allows the app to continue as expected.

Congo 6.0.3 Client/Server/Backup works with the above Windows 7 versions as expected

if the latest HASP drivers are installed; this was tested with version HASP SRM v4.90 drivers.

OHD messages are produced every time the app runs for Offline/Client/Server/Backup in 64 bit systems,

clicking ok allows the app to continue as expected.

(Please note that correct firewall and network settings must be applied for the system to connect to other consoles)

Congo Client v5.1 does not work on any windows 7 configurations.

• Congo 6.0.3 Offline works on Windows 7  Home Premium (32Bit), Professional (32Bit) and Professional (64Bit).

OHD messages are produced on first run of offline, clicking ok allows the app to continue as expected.

Congo 6.0.3 Client/Server/Backup works with the above Windows 7 versions as expected

if the latest HASP drivers are installed; this was tested with version HASP SRM v4.90 drivers.

OHD messages are produced every time the app runs for Offline/Client/Server/Backup in 64 bit systems,

clicking ok allows the app to continue as expected.

(Please note that correct firewall and network settings must be applied for the system to connect to other consoles)

Congo Client v5.1 does not work on any windows 7 configurations.

Children
Related