Focus Palette

I'm having a hard time following the instructions to make a focus palette.  I did what I thought was right and then recorded. The lights immediately moved to a new place.  Then I chose them and selected the focus point. The lights did not move.  I am very familiar with the EOS FP creation, but this one is stumping me.  Please send instructions. Thank you.

Parents
  • A common mistake I've seen when transitioning to Congo is letting go of the [Record] button before continuing on with the other keys.  For Congo you hold [Record] down while directing the console what to store where.

Three possible examples (lifted from the manual):

hold [Record], tap [Focus], then release [Record]  record the next available focus palette
    enter a number, then do as above record to a specific focus palette
    hold [Record], tap a focus palette direct select, then release [Record] record to a specific focus palette on a direct select

[edited by: Tracy.Fitch at 1:31 PM (GMT -6) on Sat, Mar 6 2010]
  • A common mistake I've seen when transitioning to Congo is letting go of the [Record] button before continuing on with the other keys.  For Congo you hold [Record] down while directing the console what to store where.

Three possible examples (lifted from the manual):

hold [Record], tap [Focus], then release [Record]  record the next available focus palette
    enter a number, then do as above record to a specific focus palette
    hold [Record], tap a focus palette direct select, then release [Record] record to a specific focus palette on a direct select

[edited by: Tracy.Fitch at 1:31 PM (GMT -6) on Sat, Mar 6 2010]
Children
No Data
Related