congo 6 niggles

There seem to be a couple of minor niggles for me with congo 6 and i realise that some of it maybe down to setting choices but if anyone can offer advice i would be more than pleased to take it.

First of all my desk no longer seems to save the current show on shutdown which means if you forget to save you loose the show data.

Another annoying feature is when you record a sub, then when you go to re-record the same sub it defaults to the record sequence tab and i end up recording the sub multiple times when i'm in a hurry.

And my last niggle for today is that when i put the desk into the patch selection screen to softpatch the desk i usually have to go into another patch screen and alter something before the patch screen will start to work

Anyway sorry for the list

Thanks

Andy 

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Mat -

Do you mean you are patching then switching to the live tab to check the patch? Is the Output Editor or any other patch tab open at the time you are trying to check the channel in Live? There is a known issue where having the patch view open and then switching to Live doesn't do what you think it will - because you can patch "Live" (bringing up levels while in the patch screens) there is a conflict that makes the live tab not output levels directly while the patch is open. I would suggest either selecting the channel while focused on the output editor and then brinigng it up there to check the patch, or close the output editor firstl

I hope this helps -

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi,

There might be an Net2/EDMX patch related problem here that I am looking into. It seems like outputs can get unpatched on the Net2 output in some cases.

• I was able to confirm that our problem in related to Net2/EDMX.  I connected a 5pin DMX line between the board and the dimmers and was able to patch successfully.  However, if I looked at the EDMX with the Net2 Utility I could see that the output was not up in the EDMX it was only working on the DMX output.

We are currently looking at the cost of upgrading out dimmer racks to recieve Net3/ACN.

-Mat

Related