master link not working

when i want a chase from a sequence list i put them on my masters. when i create steps for a play back sometimes i need to plot in the chases so i will use ther master link coloumn such as master 18 and 19 on page 1. sometimes this will work fine but others nothing will happen.

why does this happen can any body help????????

zach

Parents
  • You can disable all Master Links (and autofollow/wait times) by ticking the "Modify Sequence" option in [Setup] > Crossfade

Master Links also specify more than you might expect - there is a "Target Level" as well as a "Content" value.

The other thing to watch out for is that the Go/Pause status of the Master itself is not affected by a Master Link - so if you pause the chase, it will remain paused until you manually unpause it!

• for master link you must know that master is load when the step is on "B" and start on GO. If you choose IN time, Wait time and OUT time, the master open at target %, stay open for the wait time then close it with out time. Chaser start at the first step when the fader is opening. If you use only IN time, you must close master manual or in a other step use an other IN time with target 0% to close the master. BE careful step open master and step close master must not be further.

Like Richard wrote, on modify mode, all master are don't start but masters load. 

• for master link you must know that master is load when the step is on "B" and start on GO. If you choose IN time, Wait time and OUT time, the master open at target %, stay open for the wait time then close it with out time. Chaser start at the first step when the fader is opening. If you use only IN time, you must close master manual or in a other step use an other IN time with target 0% to close the master. BE careful step open master and step close master must not be further.

Like Richard wrote, on modify mode, all master are don't start but masters load. 

Children
No Data
Related