control single attributes by fader with congo

hello everyone,

i'd like to record some single attributes of moving heads:

for example dimmer, cyan magenta and yellow on 4 presets and mix them manually, like on avolites pearl using record by channel in mode 2.

I tried but diodn't manage to do it on congo. How can i do it?

Parents
  • Hello -

The function you are looking for is called "MASK". Press MASK once to enable the mode, then press and hold MASK with the Focus, Color or Beam keys to mask whole categories, or with individual encoder wheel keys to mask individual parameters. To unmask, you can either repeat MASK & key to lift specific applied masks, or you can simply turn Mask mode off by pressing MASK. When you next turn mask mode on, the previous settings will still be there.

Recording with masks applied will keep the masked parameters from being recorded into palettes or presets.

If you want to mask presets that have already been recorded, you can go into the Preset List, find the Mask column, then open the Mask editor. Masks applied here will "hide" recorded data from playback.

I hope this helps. :-)

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hello -

The function you are looking for is called "MASK". Press MASK once to enable the mode, then press and hold MASK with the Focus, Color or Beam keys to mask whole categories, or with individual encoder wheel keys to mask individual parameters. To unmask, you can either repeat MASK & key to lift specific applied masks, or you can simply turn Mask mode off by pressing MASK. When you next turn mask mode on, the previous settings will still be there.

Recording with masks applied will keep the masked parameters from being recorded into palettes or presets.

If you want to mask presets that have already been recorded, you can go into the Preset List, find the Mask column, then open the Mask editor. Masks applied here will "hide" recorded data from playback.

I hope this helps. :-)

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related