disappearing chase

I recorded 4 chase effects last night E2-E5 and put them each on a master playback.  The next day I came in and E2 was the same as E3 as E4 as E5.  I looked at the effects tab and sure enough...each effect had become the same as E2.  I go to the chase editor and I still have 4 unique chase effects.  Upon reflection I had the same issue about this time but switched to chase sequences instead because it was quicker than resolving the issue.  any clues?  Is there a way to pull the  chase editor info back in to the effect playbacks?  am I doing something wrong.  Please keep in mind that these chase effects worked fine when I recorded them an for rehearsal that night.

[edited by: Dreadpoet at 9:06 AM (GMT -6) on Fri, Apr 30 2010]
Parents
  • The Effect Playbacks are just like scrollers or any other moving light - on show load they move to the Home position.

For Chase Effect Playbacks, the default Home position is the first chase (like the first frame on a scroller). For the other kinds of Effect Playback this is 'Do nothing'

Look at the Attributes for the Effect Playback - set them to what you want, then Record that somewhere. (Anywhere!)

It's exactly the same as using scrollers or other moving lights - you can move them anywhere you like, but you need to record any new positions to be able to get them back later.

There are several Effect Tutorials pinned to the top of this forum.

• The Effect Playbacks are just like scrollers or any other moving light - on show load they move to the Home position.

For Chase Effect Playbacks, the default Home position is the first chase (like the first frame on a scroller). For the other kinds of Effect Playback this is 'Do nothing'

Look at the Attributes for the Effect Playback - set them to what you want, then Record that somewhere. (Anywhere!)

It's exactly the same as using scrollers or other moving lights - you can move them anywhere you like, but you need to record any new positions to be able to get them back later.

There are several Effect Tutorials pinned to the top of this forum.

Children
No Data
Related