disappearing chase

I recorded 4 chase effects last night E2-E5 and put them each on a master playback.  The next day I came in and E2 was the same as E3 as E4 as E5.  I looked at the effects tab and sure enough...each effect had become the same as E2.  I go to the chase editor and I still have 4 unique chase effects.  Upon reflection I had the same issue about this time but switched to chase sequences instead because it was quicker than resolving the issue.  any clues?  Is there a way to pull the  chase editor info back in to the effect playbacks?  am I doing something wrong.  Please keep in mind that these chase effects worked fine when I recorded them an for rehearsal that night.

[edited by: Dreadpoet at 9:06 AM (GMT -6) on Fri, Apr 30 2010]
Parents
  • Hi Dreadpoet

I've got the same problem at first but then I understand that effects are like moving lights. If the chase it's work one at the time then you only need 1 Chase Effect but if it's more than 1 at the same time you need several Chase Effect.

After you put the Chase Effect like you want the select that Effect and record as a Pallete, so any time you need that chase just select 1 Chase Effect no matter the number of the chase and then select that pallete and there you go .

Like Richard says Effects are just like moving lights. Just record pallets any time you do one new Effect.

Pedro Alves

• Hi Dreadpoet

I've got the same problem at first but then I understand that effects are like moving lights. If the chase it's work one at the time then you only need 1 Chase Effect but if it's more than 1 at the same time you need several Chase Effect.

After you put the Chase Effect like you want the select that Effect and record as a Pallete, so any time you need that chase just select 1 Chase Effect no matter the number of the chase and then select that pallete and there you go .

Like Richard says Effects are just like moving lights. Just record pallets any time you do one new Effect.

Pedro Alves

Children
No Data
Related