Training Classes being offered?

So after much time, we finally have our long-awaited Congo Jr. console and it is everything we hoped for... we've gone through some basic training and run several shows, but my LD and I would love to get some more advanced training...

I took a class at LDI in Vegas 2006 with Sarah and Ulf, and it was what convinced me this was the perfect console for our venue... I'm hoping there will be classes offered sometime soon that we could take? At LDI would be perfect, or somewhere in the Northwest would be great as well...

I know there is a training page on the ETC site but it appears to be down and has been for some months. Anyone know where I can find extended information about ETC training classes, Congo in particular?

Parents
  • Hi Mark,

At the current time, we do not have any Congo training classes scheduled in the US, but we are working on getting something on the schedule for the second part of this year.

The education page on ETC's website is www.etcconnect.com/educaiton.  If you are having trouble accessing this page, please let me know.

We keep our website updated with our current training offerings, but I can also add you to our mailing list for training events if you are interested.  Please let me know.

Thanks,

Amy Russell

ETC Educaiton Center

• Hi Mark,

At the current time, we do not have any Congo training classes scheduled in the US, but we are working on getting something on the schedule for the second part of this year.

The education page on ETC's website is www.etcconnect.com/educaiton.  If you are having trouble accessing this page, please let me know.

We keep our website updated with our current training offerings, but I can also add you to our mailing list for training events if you are interested.  Please let me know.

Thanks,

Amy Russell

ETC Educaiton Center

Children
Related