Master playback names

I had to use my back Up server tonight after the hard drive died on my week old Congo desk (6.0.3)!!

The master playbacks did not have any names (group or preset names) on the console mimick dock?

Is this a bug or as it shoud be?

Thanks,
Orri

Parents
  • Hi Orri,

1. Hard drive died: Do you have any more information about this? Have you been in contact with techical service for assistence?

2. Master Playbacks:Did you see the master content in the Masters tab but not in the virtual displays in the Console mimic dock?

• The hard drive died on a week old desk that replaced the 2 month old desk that the PCB was faulty on.

I have contacted my local dealer Exton who is dealing with the matter.  I have asked for a solid state drive to used as a replacement drive to ensure that we have the most reliable component possible.

In regards to the master playbacks the content (group and presets) did load but nothing was displayed on the LCD section above the playbacks on the console mimick dock.  This was somewhat of a problem as we had few presets groups that were used manually during the show.

Regards,
    Orri

• The hard drive died on a week old desk that replaced the 2 month old desk that the PCB was faulty on.

I have contacted my local dealer Exton who is dealing with the matter.  I have asked for a solid state drive to used as a replacement drive to ensure that we have the most reliable component possible.

In regards to the master playbacks the content (group and presets) did load but nothing was displayed on the LCD section above the playbacks on the console mimick dock.  This was somewhat of a problem as we had few presets groups that were used manually during the show.

Regards,
    Orri

Children
Related