Congo client on MAC 10.6

Hello

I would like to use my macbookpro as a client for my congo junior, I have a dongle client, it work properly with PC but not with mac, is there any apple driver ? the dongle is red when it be connected but impossible to "speak" with congo or junior : same release 6.0.3

I have try with Ion and Element without dongle it work properly in mirror mode with ETC consoles...

I have tried all of them in ATF.

other question : how do with mac laptop to type numbers ? and impossible to make a "point" from mac with an external MAC keyboard, it is the same problem...

Parents
  • Hi,

Congo Client isn't currently available for the Mac. We are considering to add support for this in a future software version.

I am not sure about the keyboard shortcuts but numbers should definitely work. Are you running with a French keyboard (with the numerical keys on top)? The combination of Mac and French keyboard might be difficult for Congo to handle, especially because of all the shortcuts we have put on the numerical keys to make the offline version.

• Hi,

Congo Client isn't currently available for the Mac. We are considering to add support for this in a future software version.

I am not sure about the keyboard shortcuts but numbers should definitely work. Are you running with a French keyboard (with the numerical keys on top)? The combination of Mac and French keyboard might be difficult for Congo to handle, especially because of all the shortcuts we have put on the numerical keys to make the offline version.

Children
Related