Problem with 6.0.3

Hi

I have a little problem with Congo. I had 5.0.1 version and try to install 6.0.3. Installation complete successfull, but I have little bugs.

1: when I switch on console, buttons on console not work, untill I press mouse buttons

2: RFR not work. First time firmware on remote was 0.29d. Then i install firmware 2.07(with GCE on PC). Remote working time to times. Most times remote can't find base, but LED on base blinking gree-red and when i press buttons on remote blink red. Sometimes remote find base, but have black screen with battery meter only.

May be I make install 6.0.3 incorrectly?

Well I rollback and install 5.0.1 back with recovery disc, but problem with remote is still here, because I can't return firmware 0.29d.

Help me, solve this promlem.

Sry for my english :)

Parents
  • I'm guessing that you're using a fullsize Congo with the light-up trackball. Is that correct?

We have just released v6.0.4, so you should upgrade to that version when you have a suitable time.

We have also released new console facepanel firmware for fullsize Congo, so that should be also be upgraded.
    - The new facepanel firmware is compatible with v5.0.1 so is safe to install even at that version.

No facepanel operations until you click a mouse button implies that the main Congo screens were being overridden by something else, which should not happen.
    If that recurs after upgrading to v6.0.4, please give ETC a call so we can help.

• I'm guessing that you're using a fullsize Congo with the light-up trackball. Is that correct?

We have just released v6.0.4, so you should upgrade to that version when you have a suitable time.

We have also released new console facepanel firmware for fullsize Congo, so that should be also be upgraded.
    - The new facepanel firmware is compatible with v5.0.1 so is safe to install even at that version.

No facepanel operations until you click a mouse button implies that the main Congo screens were being overridden by something else, which should not happen.
    If that recurs after upgrading to v6.0.4, please give ETC a call so we can help.

Children
No Data
Related