Channel wizard

Can I use the wizard to swap channels or change one channel number to a new one?

I need to re-number a group of channels that I have been using in a show and I don´t want to do it via patching.

Can I change channel 503 to channel 525 using the wizard so that channel 525 gets all levels recorded for channel 503 as well as the channel number changing in the channel layout?

If this is possible, what is the sequence to get this happening, i.e. do I first select channel 525 and then select type of change as Swap or copy?

Is the value box for typing in the channel number that I want copy or swap from or 503?

Thanks,
Orri

Parents
  • I try in English

Of Course,

The Wizard is one of my favorite funktion of Congo.

First enter the NEW Channel, Wizard, you see in the Wizard the aktiv Channel, ,,Typ of Change" enter ,,swap Channels",

Value= enter the new Channel you want.Execute.

Now the new Channel has the Intesitiv from the old Channel. You can check this in the TRACK list.

,,Copy  channel "is  the same way to do. Just take in ,,Typ of change" copy channel.The Result, both Channels have the same intesitiv in all Preset.

Or from Preset to Preset.But this works with one one Channel until now.If you want copy 10 Channels from one, you must do this way 10 times.

Maybe ETC change it.

First way enter your NEW channel, than open the Wizard.

In Value can be a intensitiv , lke 80(%) or channel 80.

Hope that helps

Thorsten Scholz

Theater an der Ruhr / Mülheim/ Germany

[edited by: Scholle at 5:47 PM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jul 7 2010]
Reply Children
No Data
Related