Scroller and movers

Me again, I've started Panto Tech (oh yes i have) and as of my last post I asked about Auto move, as the post said i put step into Go on B, Everything was going OK until I went back to view me presets cues. (please see Seq - + post) I had a cue with scrollers in 009 then they went to 126 for song the back to 009 after but the next cue I had after the restore was a Cinders 111 stage wash with Scrollers. OK i thought but when the restore cue finished its 3 sec cross-fade the scrollers rolled into 111 being the next cue but I didn't press GO. is this because the Atts are looking in B now !!!!!  I tried to delete this and do it again but the same happened. I went to view the preset in Seq but the Scrollers were showing them in 111.

What am I doing wrong, please see below for cue list.

Preset 11 - Scrollers in 009 for Buttons entrance

Preset 12 - Scrollers in 126 for Button and cinders Song

Preset 13 - Restore after Song. (when this finishes its 3 sec fade up the Scrollers move to Preset 14)

Preset 14 - Scrollers in 111 for Cinders on her own.

Thanking you in advance, Carl

Parents
  • Is your system set up with GoInB as the default? If so, the GoInB setting may be on the channel level, not the step level. Here's how you can check:

Go into the Attribute Editor for Preset #14 and look at the Device column for those channels moving into 111. If these devices are showing the "GoInB" setting, that's why they are moving before you press Go. Simply select these cells and press MODIFY until the GoInB setting is cleared and you will once again have a live move of your scrollers in preset 14.

Hope this helps!

Sarah

• Thanks Sarah, Cool so it's easier to Put settings in GO in GO then do it this way for auto Moves in the cue I wish to. I think :). Hurray for off line I dont think Imm could of waited till the morning to try it out.

Cheers for fast responce keep up the good work with your team. Im learning stuff each day.

Carlos

• Thanks Sarah, Cool so it's easier to Put settings in GO in GO then do it this way for auto Moves in the cue I wish to. I think :). Hurray for off line I dont think Imm could of waited till the morning to try it out.

Cheers for fast responce keep up the good work with your team. Im learning stuff each day.

Carlos

Children
No Data
Related