Preset text

Is there any way to copy a list of sequence texts and pasting it in as preset texts? 

I am working on a show file which I have imported from another desk as ASCII (ADB Phoenix) and all my preset texts have come in as sequence texts, making it hard to find my way around when editing directly in the preset list.

Thanks,
Orri

Parents
  • Hi Orri -

I just tried to find a good way to do this easily and I fear there will be no really quick way. I will try to get this fixed in v6.1, but that won't help you today. I suggest loading the sequence into the main playback and then opening the GOTO List (press GOTO once). There you will have a column for P-Text and S-Text so that you can more quickly type the texts in. Unfortunately you can't just copy them directly.

Sorry about that.

Could you send me the original ADB ASCII file, though? We may also be able to change the way we interpret these files so that the texts come in as Preset Texts - I'll have to let Anders take a look after he gets back from summer holidays.

Thanks much -

Sarah

• Hi Orri,

If you send me the file I can do this change pretty quickly in a text editor - don't want to post the instructions here as it's quite easy to break a show file this way.

[edited by: Richard at 3:01 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jul 28 2010]
Reply Children
No Data
Related