Dynamic effcects on Color Blast

I have 16 Color Blast Led's that I would like to have rainbows, stobes and color washes.  I have used dynamic effects in the past, but I can't seem to figure it out on my console.  Does anyone have any advice, I would be very grateful? 

Thanks,

Keith

Parents
  • Hi Keith -

I don't think we have any RGB dynamics built up in our library yet, but you can easily make your own.

Here's how:

Open the Dynamic Effects Library by pressing MODIFY & DYNAMICS (you need to not be in a tab that uses MODIFY as a command to do this, so I often press LIVE first, just to make sure).

Scroll to the bottom of the library and press INSERT to insert an empty dynamic effect template. Arrow over to the Attributes cell for this template and press MODIFY to open the template editor.

Press INSERT once for every parameter you want to affect (so, 3 times for R, G and B). Set the parameter cell in each line to Red,Green and Blue. Then you can set the Table to whatever math you would like to apply. I advise doing this editing with a fixture attached so you can play and create all the different effects you would like to have. Once you have built them, you can apply them normally and import them into other play files as you need them.

If you send them to me, I'll see if we can add them into the library for  a future software release. :-)

I hope this helps -

Sarah 

• Hi Keith -

I don't think we have any RGB dynamics built up in our library yet, but you can easily make your own.

Here's how:

Open the Dynamic Effects Library by pressing MODIFY & DYNAMICS (you need to not be in a tab that uses MODIFY as a command to do this, so I often press LIVE first, just to make sure).

Scroll to the bottom of the library and press INSERT to insert an empty dynamic effect template. Arrow over to the Attributes cell for this template and press MODIFY to open the template editor.

Press INSERT once for every parameter you want to affect (so, 3 times for R, G and B). Set the parameter cell in each line to Red,Green and Blue. Then you can set the Table to whatever math you would like to apply. I advise doing this editing with a fixture attached so you can play and create all the different effects you would like to have. Once you have built them, you can apply them normally and import them into other play files as you need them.

If you send them to me, I'll see if we can add them into the library for  a future software release. :-)

I hope this helps -

Sarah 

Children
Related