Congo Crashed and Master LCD issues

On sat nite 20 min before our service my Congo console went blank than came back up the screens went to the Congo logo.. it than proceed to load back up and gave me a box on the first screen. it said the system is recoving from a crash and has saved a recovery file. But it was a different box than i am use to seeing. it had three options Load recovery file, Load previous saved file, and start from new. i selected load recovery file but it went to a new set up..

On another note. when i save to USB my master LCD screen go to text input and take about 1 min to go back to the master pages.

I am running Congo V6.0.4 with the new firmware update.

• I'm very sorry to hear that you had a crash. It would help us a lot to help you if you could send us a copy of your show file and the log files from the console. There is an option in the Browser>Files to copy the log files to USB. Please send that file and a copy of your show to congo@etcconnect.com.

Regarding saving the show, if the show file is large, the length of time of the save can make the facepanel "time out" since the Congo application is busy saving the show. The fast way to refresh the screens is to page the masters to another page and then back to the page you were on if the slow refresh is bothersome. We are working on making this less of a problem in the next version.

Thanks much -

Sarah

Related