Dynamics loading Automatically

Hi all covered this in another topic but the problem is still happening. Ive recorded Dyn effects and stop them by deleting them in the view window. (Dyn then Delete Dyn)

Is this the best way to stop the effects or do i need to put Stop I, Stop B, Stop C in the library. Is this why its causing them to trigger when i Go Pause and back on my Presets and also seq - +.

on some presets the Dyn stop but on others they still run, I have a look in the Live running Dyn and nothing is there but then go to the screen and look in Dyn and some are still running in there I delete them and up date the preset. I then run this and there still there how is this !!!!!

Panto going smoothly and plotting is so much easier than last year,

Cheers Carlos

Parents
  • Hello Carlos!

It's easier than it seems... Basicly: For all dynamics you just record a new position/ value on the parameter, and the dynamic disapear - except for dimmers where you have to use "Stop I". If you want to adjust the basevalue, like move the centerpoint for a circle, you use "keep dynamic". Located in att.editor if you change format, and also a option in the record window.

The "delete dynamics" just clear them from stage. I don't think you can record that comand in a cue. (May be with a macro...)

Nils

• Hello Carlos!

It's easier than it seems... Basicly: For all dynamics you just record a new position/ value on the parameter, and the dynamic disapear - except for dimmers where you have to use "Stop I". If you want to adjust the basevalue, like move the centerpoint for a circle, you use "keep dynamic". Located in att.editor if you change format, and also a option in the record window.

The "delete dynamics" just clear them from stage. I don't think you can record that comand in a cue. (May be with a macro...)

Nils

Children
No Data
Related