Dynamics loading Automatically

Hi all covered this in another topic but the problem is still happening. Ive recorded Dyn effects and stop them by deleting them in the view window. (Dyn then Delete Dyn)

Is this the best way to stop the effects or do i need to put Stop I, Stop B, Stop C in the library. Is this why its causing them to trigger when i Go Pause and back on my Presets and also seq - +.

on some presets the Dyn stop but on others they still run, I have a look in the Live running Dyn and nothing is there but then go to the screen and look in Dyn and some are still running in there I delete them and up date the preset. I then run this and there still there how is this !!!!!

Panto going smoothly and plotting is so much easier than last year,

Cheers Carlos

Parents
  • Hi there,

Every time you make a Goto, Seq+ or Seq- the Congo scans thru the sequence to make sure all levels, attributes and dynamics are where they should be as if you had ran the sequnece with just Go. So if you have a dynamic recorded in an earlier preset, but don't have a new value (for attributes) or STOP I (for intensities) recorded in the sequence, the dynamic will "start" to run when you jump in the sequence. So make sure you stop the dynamics in the sequence in one way or another. Delete Dyn or Delete All softkeys are not functions you can record to a preset, they are only "live tools".

Also about the Live Dynamics tab, it can sometimes show running dynamics that have been stopped (for example with C & DYN). If you close and reopen the tab it will refresh to show only active dynamics.

Hope that helps.

Oskar

• Hi there,

Every time you make a Goto, Seq+ or Seq- the Congo scans thru the sequence to make sure all levels, attributes and dynamics are where they should be as if you had ran the sequnece with just Go. So if you have a dynamic recorded in an earlier preset, but don't have a new value (for attributes) or STOP I (for intensities) recorded in the sequence, the dynamic will "start" to run when you jump in the sequence. So make sure you stop the dynamics in the sequence in one way or another. Delete Dyn or Delete All softkeys are not functions you can record to a preset, they are only "live tools".

Also about the Live Dynamics tab, it can sometimes show running dynamics that have been stopped (for example with C & DYN). If you close and reopen the tab it will refresh to show only active dynamics.

Hope that helps.

Oskar

Children
No Data
Related