Capture Mode Sequence Problem

I'm running a Congo Sr, on the most current version of the software (being 6.0.4 I believe) though I noticed the problem in the previous version.

Normally I don't run the board in Capture mode (Capture + Capture double tap) but I have a certain lighting designer who insists on it. Now, every time I use Capture mode the presets I record don't record into the Main Sequence (or any Sequence). Build mode is on, but I have to manually add any cues written in Capture mode into the sequence.

I'm sure I'm just missing some setting somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks!

Parents
  • Hi,

Capture mode should not affect recording. I have verified this with v6.0.4 and it seems to work as it should. But there might be some special case that we have overlooked.

Can you give us some more information about how you record? Do you just use the RECORD button to record the Live content or do you use some of the various RECORD & xxx key combinations? Which tab is focused when you record?

• Hi,

Well, when in Capture mode, it won't add to the Sequence. I can turn Capture off, it will add to the Sequence, turn it on, it wont. So it is somehow connected to Capture mode.

I use the following keystrokes to record a new cue: I would use (48 REC REC) to record cue 48, for instance. In Capture mode, I have to go into the main sequence and have to page down to cue 47 and type (48 INSERT) to put it in the right order.

I tried recording the cues in all Tabs (1. Main Playback, 2. Live, and Browser) but I still have the same problem.

I'm also in At Mode, if that helps.

Thanks,

Bobby

• Hi,

Today, I tested this again and now I can see the problem. (I am not sure why it didn't appear when I did the same thing yesterday.)

It is definitely a problem that needs to be fixed. I will make a correction for the next software version.

Sorry about the confusion.

[edited by: Anders Ekvall at 2:53 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Oct 13 2010]
  • Hi,

Today, I tested this again and now I can see the problem. (I am not sure why it didn't appear when I did the same thing yesterday.)

It is definitely a problem that needs to be fixed. I will make a correction for the next software version.

Sorry about the confusion.

[edited by: Anders Ekvall at 2:53 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Oct 13 2010]
Children
No Data
Related