Master Playback Wing Problem

Hi all !

we are equipped with a Congo JR and a Master Playback Wing

I have a problem on startup, the Master Playback Wing is not recognized.

I have to make a refresh to get it in the list.

Are they any setup to get the Master Playback Wing automatically recognized on startup ?

thanx a lot

cordially

christophe

[edited by: neodyms at 9:27 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Oct 13 2010]
Parents
  • Hi Christophe -

The wing should be recognized on startup.

Is the wing connected to the side of the console directly or is it connected by USB cable?

If it is connected directly, can you disconnect it and reconnect it again, then see if that makes a difference? Or, connect it to the other side of the console and see if that makes a difference? Lastly, you could try and connect it using the cable and power supply rather than directly to the console.

If reconnecting the wing to the same side of the console solves the problem, it's possible that the contacts of the connection just needed to be "cleaned".

If connecting to the other side improved the situation, it's possible that the connectors on the original sides of the console/wing may need a repair, in which case I suggest contacting your dealer or ETC directly.

If connecting by USB cable makes the situation better, then the same is true and either the wing or console may need a repair to get the built-in connections working properly. A call to your dealer or ETC is recommended.

I hope this helps-

Thanks -

Sarah

• before we thought it was due to the side connection, we opened it, tested, etc ... but no

the problem appears with the 2 connections type

when i go to the Windows Hardware manager the Master Playback Wing usb device is in Yellow interrogation point

perhaps a device driver problem ? how to update ?

[edited by: neodyms at 10:05 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Oct 13 2010]
  • I suggest contacting technical support, please. Where are you located?

Thanks much -

Sarah

Reply Children
No Data
Related