Congo Jr newbie with hazer question

I've recently inherited having to know some setup of the Congo Jr, we are adding some mini movers, led pars, and Look Unique 2 hazers.  I've got the lights in and working but am having difficulty figuring out the hazers.  I don't see templates for the hazers and don't seem to see the options for pump and fan to create my own.  Can the Congo Jr do hazers?  Is there a place to locate templates that you need?

Parents
  • Hey djberg,

Congo does have a template already in the template library for that hazer.

Navigate in the browser to Patching > Import Template Wizard, and press Modify. Select the option to Import From Extended Library, and then find the manufacturer in the drop down list, Look Solutions. Then select the template for the Unique 2.1, which you can then import into your show.

Then go to Patching > Patch Wizard in the browser, and press Modify. Open the Patch Device tab and select the device Unique 2.1. Set the necessary info for the channel and DMX address/universe info, and press Modify on the Execute button and you should be in luck.

Give a holler if you need anything else,

MN

• Hey djberg,

Congo does have a template already in the template library for that hazer.

Navigate in the browser to Patching > Import Template Wizard, and press Modify. Select the option to Import From Extended Library, and then find the manufacturer in the drop down list, Look Solutions. Then select the template for the Unique 2.1, which you can then import into your show.

Then go to Patching > Patch Wizard in the browser, and press Modify. Open the Patch Device tab and select the device Unique 2.1. Set the necessary info for the channel and DMX address/universe info, and press Modify on the Execute button and you should be in luck.

Give a holler if you need anything else,

MN

Children
Related