Import Expert files

Hi

We are preparing 1 show that we do some years ago with an Expert Jr from Avab and I copy the files from one floppy disk to a pen and try do open on a Congo console.

I do that cause I know that we can export a play in a Expert format but I don't found an import.

Is it impossible or it's just me that don´t found the way to do that?

Pedro Alves 

[edited by: Pedro Alves at 9:44 AM (GMT -6) on Sun, Sep 16 2007]
Parents
  • Congo can open Expert files, but only directly from an Expert diskette mounted in the A: drive. Since the Congo Jr doesn't have a floppy drive, it is unfortunately not possible to open the play directly.

However, there is a utility called ConvertToAscii.exe that is located in the c:\Congo folder. You should be able to run this on any Windows machine with a floppy drive to convert the binary show files on an Expert diskette to an ASC file that can be read by any Congo.

In order to run ConvertToAscii.exe on another machine, you need to have qt-mt331.dll in the same folder as the .exe file.

• Congo can open Expert files, but only directly from an Expert diskette mounted in the A: drive. Since the Congo Jr doesn't have a floppy drive, it is unfortunately not possible to open the play directly.

However, there is a utility called ConvertToAscii.exe that is located in the c:\Congo folder. You should be able to run this on any Windows machine with a floppy drive to convert the binary show files on an Expert diskette to an ASC file that can be read by any Congo.

In order to run ConvertToAscii.exe on another machine, you need to have qt-mt331.dll in the same folder as the .exe file.

Children
No Data
Related