V.6.04 FX

Hi all,

When using the FX I get them to run and all is well but when I power cycle the desk, the fx are still shown in the FX dock but they seem to have forgotten what they are meant to do. I'm sure it is finger trouble on my part, what is it I'm not doing? I find it strange that after setting up the fx with the encoder wheels (Congo Jnr) there doesn't seem a way of pressing RECORD, is this what I'm doing wrong.

As usual, many thank for any help - I have tried reading Sarah's master class on using the effects.

John

Parents
  • Hi John -

Effect Playbacks are just like channels and they get recorded into Presets and Palettes (the "Palette" palette type) just like any other channels with non-intensity parameters do. Try selecting your effect playback and then recording a preset directly to a Master (RECORD & Master Key) - in the preset list, you'll see all the parameters for the effect recorded into that preset. So, whatever recording options you are using for recording attributes will apply to how your effect playbacks get recorded. We recommend using the Attribute Recording Mode "Active" since it will record all the parameters of your effects when their intensity is above zero.

Does that help?

Thanks!

Sarah

• I'll check in the next hour & let you know, W-fi willing!

John

Reply Children
Related