Sequenz- und Attributzeiten Congo JR

HILFE:

bei längeren Überblendungen (bei mir 6, 15 und 20 min) laufen die Attributzeiten nicht mehr synchron zur Sequenzzeit.

Ich arbeite sehr häufig mit LHGL`s, und habe die als Template programmiert! Wenn ich dazu Konventionelles  Licht(Kreise)

speicher, laufen die Kreise mit der eingegebenen Zeit, und die Attribute "schleichen" hinterher.(bei 6min ca. 10%)

Von  einer Console wie be der Congo JR erwarte ich einfach , dass Überblendzeiten exakt funktionieren!!!!

bei manuellen Überblendungen besteht auch noch das Problem, das die Attribute , wenn man über die Überblendsteller die Show fährt und in die vorherige Stimmung zurück möchte, sofort einfrieren. Es ist somit nicht möglich manuell in eine vorhrige Stimmung zu wechsel wenn man Attribute benutzt.

Hat jemand das gleiche Problem?

Parents
  • Hallo Thommy,

hast du mal versucht den Attributen eine eigende Zeit zu geben, für die entsprechende Stimmung?

Beim zweiten Problem könnte es glaub ich mit GO in B zu tun haben, bin mir jetzt aber auch nicht ganz sicher.

Gruß

Scholle

PS:Wir haben morgen bei euch ein Gastpiel und würde gerne bei euch im WLT mit der Congo jr. die Show fahren, wenn möglich

[edited by: Scholle at 3:50 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Sep 26 2007] [edited by: Scholle at 3:49 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Sep 26 2007] [edited by: Scholle at 3:48 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Sep 26 2007] [edited by: Scholle at 3:47 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Sep 26 2007]
  • Die Probleme hören nicht auf :-(

Wenn ich den Attributen eine eigene Zeit gebe, besteht das Problem weiterhin.

Ausserdem Laufen die Attribute weiter, selbst wenn ich PAUSE drücke!

Hab am 8. Endprobenwoche und langsam dreh ich durch!!!!!

Es muss doch möglich sein Attribute und Kreise zu synchronisieren!!!?????!!!!!

die Congo ist morgen im Haus! 

• Do you notice if the attribute time problem is getting worse if you are moving only a short distance on a long time compared with a large movement? Or, do you always see the same type of time difference regardless of the distance?

(The distance from the current position to the new target is spread evenly over the fade time. I can image that the time can vary slightly if you use very long times and move a short distance. )

About Pausing attributes: This is due to the LTP concept that is used for attributes. Each parameter will be given a new target and a time to get there from a sequence, preset or master. It will then fade towards this target more or less independently. Once started, it doesn't really belong to the sequence anymore and cannot be stopped. This is a basic design of the Congo.

However, we are aware that this is an important issue for many users and are discussing ways to make it possible to pause the attributes as well in the future.

• Hi Anders! hope you understzand my english :-)

Thank you for your quick answer.

I tryed it out with a Mac 700 16 Bit only with Pan and Tilt

Pan and Tilt are set to 0 in the first step.

in the second pan moves from 0 to 5% and Tilt from 0 to 100% .the attribute time is 6min.

i notice the movment of pan finished after 1min and 45sec.

the new target of the tilt position spread over the fade time.

if 6min are left the tilt position is on 88%

my problem: if i use channels and attributes in one step of a sequenz, the fade times always are different. in my next show i will use 12 devices of

RGBW`s . but i can´t ,cause the RGBW´s will not move in the same time like the conventional light. there will be fade times of 6,15 and 20 minutes.

hope you understand :-)

• Hi Anders! hope you understzand my english :-)

Thank you for your quick answer.

I tryed it out with a Mac 700 16 Bit only with Pan and Tilt

Pan and Tilt are set to 0 in the first step.

in the second pan moves from 0 to 5% and Tilt from 0 to 100% .the attribute time is 6min.

i notice the movment of pan finished after 1min and 45sec.

the new target of the tilt position spread over the fade time.

if 6min are left the tilt position is on 88%

my problem: if i use channels and attributes in one step of a sequenz, the fade times always are different. in my next show i will use 12 devices of

RGBW`s . but i can´t ,cause the RGBW´s will not move in the same time like the conventional light. there will be fade times of 6,15 and 20 minutes.

hope you understand :-)

Children
Related