Can I?

After a plotting session yesterday, I've realised there are a few things I don't know how to do, or even if they are possible. I've tried the manual, but either I'm missing it or...

Firstly, is there a function that has the same functionality that THRU ON had on a 520? I.e. 1 THRU ON 96 would select all the channels between channel 1 and 96 that have a non-zero level.

Is it possible to used the "Intensity Tracking" update function when editing a preset blind? I use this extensively when working in live, but it seems to only function there. I know the Congo is not a true tracking console, but this would be very useful.

Richard

Parents
  • Hi Richard -

Regarding the THRU ON command, unfortunately the best solution I can come up with at the moment is to use the ALL key, which selects all channels with a level above 0%, then deselect channels outside of the desired range. So assuming you are using AT mode, the syntax for your example would look like this:

ALL

- 97 THRU #. 

If you are not using AT mode, then it looks like this:

ALL

97 -

# THRU

Where # equals your highest channel number. This should leave you with channels between 1-96 with intensity greater than 0.

Regarding tracking blind in the Sequence List, yes this is on our list of things to do. It is currently scheduled for the v6.3 release. I do not know when that version will become available, though.

Thanks much!

Sarah

• Thanks Sarah,

That's pretty much what I thought. I think that work around should work, a bit long winded, but certainly quicker than copying the relevant channels down one by one!

Reply Children
No Data
Related