iRFR and iOS 4.3 doesn't work

hello

since I have install the last iOS in my iPhone 4, iRFR start and connect but all softkeys were blank...

Parents
  • Hi Pilou,

Just testing this on my iPhone 4 running 4.3 and did not experience the same results that you did with iRFR. It started right up for me and I was able to use it normally. 

Some things I would do to attempt to fix it would be: 

What I would try if I were you is to first, restart your phone, re-add your console (updates can do weird things) and then if either of those don't work, restore your phone to new, which will usually clear up alot of issues (including if there are some bugs that need to be pushed out of apps)

Hope that helps!

Jared Ross

• Hi Pilou,

Just testing this on my iPhone 4 running 4.3 and did not experience the same results that you did with iRFR. It started right up for me and I was able to use it normally. 

Some things I would do to attempt to fix it would be: 

What I would try if I were you is to first, restart your phone, re-add your console (updates can do weird things) and then if either of those don't work, restore your phone to new, which will usually clear up alot of issues (including if there are some bugs that need to be pushed out of apps)

Hope that helps!

Jared Ross

Children
Related